lundi 1 octobre 2012

OLD TILES AND CACTUS

5 commentaires:

  1. Oh colorful Morocco! everything look rich with culture and art. I see lots of memories on these small details. Cheers

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Gorgeous photos..!

    Love the crazy combinations of colour & print, just divine.

    FJM
    x

    http://flapjackmelody.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. These photos are all where you live?? I am SO jealous if that's the case! Thanks for getting me introduced to your blog through your comment-I am loving it, so much!

    XO
    Rose
    Blonde In This City

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Posts like these remind me that there is still good left in Blogger. I love all the visual and colour inspiration, the preparation of food, the pot plants and the bird cage, all wonderful inspirations I cannot wait to hit that follow button on your blog x

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. c'est exactement ça !!!! Les petites choses simples, les petits plaisirs quotidien qui font que la vie au Maroc est bien plus agréable que celle qu'on a en Europe... Ce sont aussi mes activités favorites... mais je rajouterai " sitting under the sun and drinking some fresh orange juice" ;-)

    RépondreSupprimer